Buresh Building Systems, Inc. was founded in 2005 by Brian Buresh with the determination to create a design-build general contracting company that has ability to provide turnkey construction services for agricultural, biofuels, industrial and commercial industries.
The company was built on the premise that customers prefer to work with a professional company that can control the budget, schedule, safety and quality of its projects by utilizing its own highly trained and experienced installation crews. In alignment with this philosophy, Buresh employs its own concrete crews, pre-engineered steel building erection crews, millwright crews and full-service fabrication services through a subsidiary partnership with Tri-Co Fabrication, LLC. In addition, Buresh employs a full-service design and drafting department that enables it to complete the design and development of construction projects that are based on the experience and principles that have made the company successful.
Our team of managers, engineers and skilled construction/shop personnel provide you with the highest level of professional services in the following areas:
- Commercial Grain Handling, Storage, Drying and Import/Export Projects
- Biofuels Expansion Projects
- Aggregate, Cement and Other Industrial Projects
- Feed, Seed and Fertilizer Projects
- Farm Grain Storage, Drying and Handling Systems
- Manufacturing, Commercial, Office, Retail and Warehouse Projects
- Site Layout, Design and Engineering
- Full Line of Concrete Construction Services
- Complete Millwright Services
- Pre-Engineered Steel- and Wood-Framed Buildings
Buresh Building Systems is your single source design-build contractor. We are prepared to lead you through each phase of your project, whether it is a new or existing facility. Our ability to self-perform your work is what enable us to control the quality, schedule, safety and cost on each project, saving our customers time and money. Please contact us today for your upcoming construction needs.